Thanks for being part of the book launch team for my upcoming book, In Defense of Kindness: Why It Matters, How It Changes Our Lives, and How It Can Save the World (Chalice Press, 2021).
To be honest, this is the part of the book process that is always the most awkward as I have to ask friends and strangers to like me and my words. That said, I am really excited about this project and the conversations that it may inspire. So, again, thank you for being part of the team.
If you have not already joined, you can sign up here.
What you get as part of the Book Launch Team
- Regular Communication and updates.
- PDF copy of an early, almost done, draft.
- Invitation to a pre-launch zoom gathering with Bruce.
- Shoutouts via Twitter and Instagram before, during, and after the book launch.
- As-of-yet-to-be-designed #InDefenseOfKindness swag.
How to get your actual copy of the book:
- For arrival after March 9: If you would like a signed copy, please pre-order from and support my local bookstore, Reach & Teach [Pre-Order]
- For arrival before March 9th: Pre-ordering from Chalice Press will begin sometime in 2021, but you will get your copy ahead of launch day.
- For a free copy before March 9th: If you are willing to offer an official endorsement and allow us to use it as part of our marketing, we have a limited number of free copies to give as a token of our thank you. We will need 50 words or less ASAP. Endorsements can be emailed to Deborah Arca and me.
Because my new book on kindness is not religious, Chalice Press and I are trying to get endorser copies into the hands of non-religious folks. We have lots of awesome religious types, and a few politicians, techies, educators, and entertainment folks so far, but if you happen to know any influencer types in random vocations AND would be willing to make an introduction, that would be much appreciated. Be creative and if you have any ideas, feel free to email to Deborah Arca and me.
On or around March 9, 2021, the day of the launch:
- Share an image on your social media platform using #LetsLaunchKindness and taking @breyeschow on all Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Retweet, Repost, and Share others’ posts.
- Leave a review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and anywhere you can.